Saturday 24 March 2012

Dutch soft toys from Esthex


I don't know how it is possible that I didn't write about Esthex on my blog ? How could I have missed one of my favorite Dutch companies dedicated to the small ones ? So yes, here we go. It was already 9 year ago when Esther Schuivens made her 3 first dolls. She went to one of the shops in Maastricht to show them without planing any future…the dolls were immediately sold out! Year later she received an order from a big Dutch company called : Kids Factory…and that's how it all went. Esthex is now a big line of dolls, toys and also postcards all with beautiful design touch of Esther.


In a new issue of Dutch magazine Adriadne at home - kinderen , you can see Esther beautiful old house , where she lives with her husband Joost and their three daughters! Twins - Hannah and Moos (6) and Linn (2,5) . 

 photo's Bart Brusse Styling Marlies Does