Tuesday 15 October 2013

room for the modern girl

Giant-Apple- Pear - Pouffes

When you think about decorating a little girl room, the dark toddler bed may be not the first choice you will consider. When I saw a new collection for children from scandinavian brand Ferm Living, I was inspired to put brown tones together with beautiful mint and soft pink. I really like our Rafa-kids furniture in dark chocolate color, and I know they will go so well with other products and colors. That's why I did this collage for you, to give you some idea.  Your can find all the products here :

toddler bed - Rafa-kids / wallpaper & pillows - Ferm Living / lamp  - deaapmetdegoudenring / storage baskets - muskhane/ mint metal cupboards -HKliving / desk - maruni / apple pillows - studiomezz   / wooden hanger - All Lovely Stuff 

modern girl room - rafa-kids dark toddler bed

 My 3 years old son loves at the moment puffs ( to sit on them like for 3 second !)  an play with it, build on it, etc, I think this Giant-Apple- Pear - Pouffes are so great! Cloud is such a wonderful shape too - Cloud Coathangers  , don't you think ? Modern house to play from Hase Weiss is my favorite since a long time. 

modern doll house hase weiss
Cloud Coathangers