Sunday 8 December 2013

dressing the boys - mini and maximus

miniandmaximus
miniandmaximus posters

My older boy got one of this cool mini and maximus sweaters for St. Nicolas. 
He looked at me surprised and asked  - Black mom ?  oh no!  I'm a mom of two boys and there is no fashion lover out here, believe me. The only thing which at least interests my boys a bit, is a color of their garments and if you can take take it off easily! For my older F - it has to be Orange, for the younger one R - the best Green or Yellow. I got him this great yellow Beauloves long sleeved tee, and since few days I try to convince him, to wear it! He desn't want to. Can you believe ? Anyway mini and maximus is a fantastic brand, which is obsessed with art, and their goal is to involve a variety of artists into submission program to share the creativity with the world. They are working with established and up-and coming artists, and use children's drawing sometimes. Look at great collaboration with Mika. The effect is fabulous. 

What is your favorite brand to dress boys? 

miniandmaximus

miniandmaximus

miniandmaximus

miniandmaximus

miniandmaximus