Sunday 10 August 2014

K desk in black from rafa-kids

Rafa-kids K desk in a black&white child room with a splash of yellow
Rafa-kids K desk in black

I did't plan to post or work these days….but when last week we got Rafa-kids K desk  prototypes in white and black, I just had to do something! 
The K desk in color looks so beautiful and so much different to me than natural one. My first feeling was to put this dark desk into a room with the white F bunk bed and add a splash of yellow color. Black color for a child's room might not be a first though of a parent, but I think with a touch of color this furniture piece looks so playful and cheerful. The good thing is, that when your child will enter the teenager faze of life, the K desk can easily find its place in a cool new room. Actually I would't mind to get this desk for my self! I hope you like what you see. Our Rafa-kids desk is not available yet, but the production will start very soon, and is going to be available at the beginning of October.
Rafa-kids K desk in black
Rafa-kids K desk in black
Rafa-kids K desk in black